Published on May 13, 2012
Chinese Aborigines Used to be E. Africans (Study)
Some Pictures of Chinese Aboriginal Women:
“Chinese historians called them “black dwarfs” in the Three Kingdoms period (AD 220 to AD 280) and they were still to be found in China during the Qing dynasty (1644 to 1911). In Taiwan they were called the “Little Black People” and, apart from being diminutive, they were also said to be broad-nosed and dark-skinned with curly hair.
After the Little Black People — and well before waves of Han migrations after 1600 — came the Aboriginal tribes, who are part of the Austronesian race. They are thought to have come from the Malay Archipelago 6,000 years ago at the earliest and around 1,000 years ago at the latest”
“All the identified Y-chromosome and mitochondrial alleles in current Chinese populations could trace their roots to African lineages, which provide solid evidence in support of the African origin of modern Chinese”
“The Black African Foundation of China: The First Chinese
It can be reasonably assumed that the first inhabitants of the chinese mainland were Black Brown Africans from East, West and Central regions of Africa given that the earliest human skeletal remains in China are of “Negro” (or “Negritos” a psuedo-scientific term commonly used today) people. The next oldest skeletal type after the period of predominance of the African immigrants were the Classical Mongoloids or Austronesian speakers.
Archaeological research makes it clear that “Negroids” (read: Central African skeletal types) were very common to ancient China. F. Weidenreich in Bull. Nat. Hist. Soc. Peiping 13, (1938-30) noted that the one of the earliest skulls from north China found in the Upper Cave of Chou-k’ou-tien, was of a Oceanic Negroid/ Melanesoid ” (p.163). This is the so-called Peking Man. This would place people in China during the Mesolithic looking like African/Negro people , not native American.
These Blacks were the dominant group in China.”
The distribution of allotypes of immunoglobulins (Gm)
– ab3st: Koreans, Japanese, Ainu, Eskimos
– afb1b3: Chinese, South East Asians, Negritos
– axg: Most Asians, Little or none in Negritos
– fb1b3: White
– fb1c: n/a
– ab1c: Negritos
1. The Malaysian Negrito
2. The Philippine Negrito
3. The Shompen of Great Nicobar
4. The Moken of the Burma Coast
5. The Vedda of Sri Lanka
6. The Veddoid of Southern India
7. The Dravidians of India
8. The Naga of India
9. The Kubu of Sumatra and others
10. The Ayome of New Guinea and others
11. The Papuans of Papua-NewGuinea
12. The Melanesians of the Pacific
13. The Australian Aborigines
14. The Tasmanians
15. The Khoisan of South Africa
16. The Pygmies of Central Africa
17. Negritos in Japan and China
18. Negritos in the Americas and “Luzia”
There were several dynasties in China that were ruled by Blacks:
1. XIA Dynasty (c.2205-1766 B.C.)the first dynasty founded by Blacks
2. Shang/Yin Dynasty (c.1700-1050 B.C.) Black/Negroid people who were referred to as Asyi and Yueh are found in Chinese records.
3. ZHOU Dynasty went to African by way of Iran
4. Shang Dynasties:
Shang-Li (ruled by the Li-Qiang (Black)
East Y (Black)
The totem, “Blackbird” was a Black ethnic group in China.
The LiMin were Blacks who were associated with Yao, a Black Chinese hero.
The Lapita is the earliest known Black/Negroid culture in Indo-China (1600-1200 B.C.)though the DNA (HLA Antigen) dates back prior to 9000 B.C.
In South Africa, Chinese is the New Black: